Usage of i.i.D.S. LLC LLC products and services constitutes customer's acceptance of i.i.D.S. LLC’s billing policy. Following is i.i.D.S. LLC’s LLC billing policy with which all customers must comply:
• All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by i.i.D.S. LLC LLC before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly or annual subscriptions.
• All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
• Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request, submit your requests to email@example.com
• Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, i.i.D.S. LLC LLC will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
• Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
• Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
• Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance may be submitted to a third-party collection service. Reinstatement of service may be completed within 90 days of deactivation while data is being stored if account balances are paid in full and payment of a reinstatement fee is made.
• Late Fee: i.i.D.S. LLC may assess a $25.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
• Reinstatement Fee: To reinstate a deactivated account within 90 days of post deactivation, a reinstatement fee of $200 will be assessed.
• Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, i.i.D.S. LLC may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
• Returned Checks: i.i.D.S. LLC may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
• Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
• Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which services have been rendered. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their services through the end of their current billing period. For subscriptions pre-paid annually, no matter when you cancel your service, if you have been successfully billed, you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your subscription. For instance, if you cancel your annual subscription with four (4) months remaining, we will refund you the fee for those remaining four (4) months. Refunds are not issued for month-to-month subscriptions.
i.i.D.S. LLC accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by i.i.D.S. LLC Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of 12 months of subscription services.
Cancellations must be provided in writing to i.i.D.S. LLC and approved by an i.i.D.S. LLC representative.. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. To begin the cancellation process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing an account with i.i.D.S. LLC cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. i.i.D.S. LLC will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by providing the cancellation in writing and receiving verbal confirmation from an authorized representative with i.i.D.S. LLC to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of i.i.D.S. LLC each customer agrees to provide i.i.D.S. LLC 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. i.i.D.S. LLC must be the first option in billing disputes. Should i.i.D.S. LLC receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before i.i.D.S. LLC has been given a chance to resolve the issue, i.i.D.S. LLC has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, i.i.D.S. LLC retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. i.i.D.S. LLC will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, i.i.D.S. LLC will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Last updated: December 13, 2014
i.i.D.S. LLC LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.iidynamicsolutions.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information ("Personal Information").
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.